Jim Edwards Restaurant & Accommodation
Since 1971 The Edwards family, owners of Jim Edwards Bar and Restaurant have provided excellent food in a warm friendly atmosphere for the many Irish and international visitors to Kinsale.
Enjoy the relaxed bar menu, a favourite with locals and visitors alike, or sample the elegant restaurant serving a wide ranging A La Carte Menu. The Edwards family offer a very special "Cead Mile Failte" (pronounced kayd meeluh foll-tjuh) the warmest of Irish welcomes.
Both restaurant and bar menus feature dishes prepared from daily delivered local fresh ingredients. Sample seafood creations, succulent Irish steaks, local lamb, fresh farm duck and much more. There is something to suit all tastes and dietary requirements.
An extensive seafood selection is available featuring fresh prawns, scallops, oysters, crab, monkfish, sole, along with our catch of the day. Lobster is also available from our tank and prepared to your liking.
- All Day Extensive Bar Menu
- Lunch Specials: Daily 12pm - 2.30pm
- Restaurant open daily from 5pm, serving A La Carte Menu
- Special Value Dinner Menu (2 or 3 courses) from €20
Last Orders 10pm for both Bar & Restaurant menus
We cater for Vegetarians and Coeliacs
- Excellent quality "en suite" accommodation is available at Jim Edwards. All our rooms have recently been refurbished and are tastefully decorated.
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Mineral water
- Complimentry Wi-Fi
- Direct Dial Telephone.
- plus a host of thoughtful personal extras to make your stay even more comfortable.
Our competitive rates also include a gourmet Breakfast.
Email us for reservations
Awards & Memberships
National Hospitality Award Winner 2010
Irish Restaurant Association Awards: Best Gastro pub in Munster 2007
Lucinda O'Sullivan Recommended
Member of Good Food Ireland
Member of the Restaurants Association of Ireland
Member of Kinsale Good Food Circle
Liam Edwards is the current Chairperson of Kinsale Good Food Circle and Council Member of the Restaurant Association of Ireland.